Proposition 1 Grant Program Resources
Cycle 5 Grant Program Concept Proposal Solicitation Now Open
The Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta Conservancy Board has approved the Grant Guidelines for Cycle 5 of the Proposition 1 Ecosystem Restoration and Water Quality Grant Program, and opened the concept proposal solicitation. Concept proposals must be submitted no later than 5:00 pm Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) on August 31, 2021. All files must be submitted electronically via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Concept Proposal Application Materials
- Cycle 5 Grant Guidelines
- Application Form
- Concept Proposal Application Checklist
- Full Proposal Application Checklist
- Performance Measures
- Budget Table
Resources for Grantees
- Proposition 1 Grantee Workshop November 17, 2020 Recording
- Landowner Access Agreement Template
- Sample Grant Agreement Budget Template
- Quarterly-Annual Report Template
- Final Report Template
- Compendium of Resources, Protocols, and Guidelines for Environmental Monitoring
Training and Workshops for Proposition 1 Applicants and Grantees
Training and workshops will be posted here as they become available.
Tips for Grantees
- Notify your grant manager when anything happens, good or bad. We like to share the successes of our projects, and we want to do whatever we can to help you clear any hurdles that may arise.
- Ensure that submitted invoices are accurate and correctly formatted, and that they include clear, supporting documentation (i.e., receipts and subcontractor invoices). Expenses must be consistent with what is in the budget. We track budgets and invoices very closely. Incorrect invoices may lead to delays in reimbursement.
- Read and understand the grant agreement and grant guidelines. They are useful reference tools for many questions that arise.
- Be patient with us, and try to give us ample time to process your requests. We are a small organization with limited capacity, and it may take us time to resolve your requests.
- Send us (electronically) written requests, confirmations, and other pertinent information. We are required to keep a complete grant file that tracks the progress, challenges, and deviations of the project, and contains written records of any changes and updates to the grant. In order for the Conservancy to track the status of the grant as efficiently as possible, please make sure to send us any agreements.
Resources for Project Proponents
This page will be updated as opportunities arise. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com (email link).