Delta MERP Resources and Materials
Fish Consumption Advisories for the Sacramento San Joaquin Delta are developed for the three regions shown in the map below.
Sacramento River and Northern Delta
Central and South Delta
San Joaquin River
Delta MERP materials are also available in Chinese, Russian, Tagalog, Vietnamese, Laotian, Hmong, and Khmer. To request additional materials, please contact the Delta Conservancy at (916) 375-2084 or email@example.com (email link).
- Delta MERP Community Needs Assessment (PDF file)
- Delta MERP Community-Based Organization Interview Summary (PDF file)
- Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment Fish Advisories (web link)
- California Water Quality Monitoring Council Fish and Shellfish Safe to Eat Portal (web link)
- Contaminants in Fish from California Lakes and Reservoirs Report (linked PDF file)
- Delta Methylmercury Total Maximum Daily Load (TMDL) Comprehensive Pollution Control Plan (web link)