Community Meetings to Discuss Delta Sign Needs
Want to help improve navigation and awareness of the Delta? Help the Delta community determine where signs should go and what they should look like!
Visit CA Delta, a collaboration of Delta residents, businesses, and state agencies, will be holding a series of community meetings to discuss sign needs, locations, and designs as part of a new Delta Sign Plan.
The Delta Sign Plan will:
- Evaluate existing signs and discuss possible improvements
- Determine the best locations for new signs in the Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta
- Design both modified and new signs for the Delta, if needed
The series of community meetings will take place throughout the Delta over the coming months and we are looking for your:
- Local knowledge of the area
- Suggested sign locations and designs
- Feedback on sign designs
An RSVP through the links below is requested to determine space needs. More information on the Delta Sign Plan and Community Meetings can be found at visitcadelta.com.
May 3, 2018 5-7 p.m. – Presentation of the draft Delta Sign Plan and sign designs
Big Break Center Meeting Room, 69 Big Break Road, Oakley
For more information or to RSVP by email, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.